RFID Attendance Key Fob
This RFID Attendance Key Fob is the ideal contactless solution for access control, time and attendance, and automated door opening. It allows the automatic identification of the user by radio frequency (RFID). It contains a unique chip that, when approaching the scanner, receives an induced current that activates the internal circuitry and allows the key fob to be verified by the reader.
When activated the proximity fob sends a unique identification code back to the system, the RFID fobs are robust and don’t require a battery to operate. Each key fob is uniquely numbered and pre-programmed. For use with Timevision, Timevision Plus, Protime and Infinity Time & Attendance Systems.
- Compatible with EM4100 chip data format
- Support formats up to 26 bits Wiegand format
- Custom pre-printed artwork available (optional)
- Each key fob is uniquely numbered and pre-programmed
- Can be used for Time & Attendance / Access Control functions
- Pre-programmed with an external number for easy identiﬁcation and control
- Offers universal compatibility with all ZKTeco proximity EM clocking terminals/readers
- For use with TimeVision, TimeVision Plus, ProTime & Infinity Time & Attendance Systems