Targetmax NT-20A Electronic Time & Date Stamp Machine
The Targetmax NT-20A Electronic Time & Date Stamp Machine is a Time Recorder that has been designed to make it clear just how much time you’ve spent on jobs or for accurately recording the time and date on a document. This machine is extensively used for garages and workshops to record repair and warranty claim times.
Other typical uses for the NT-20A include: recording job start and finish times for service work in garages and workshops or car parking arrival and departure times of vehicles. The NT-20A machines are commonly used in the banking or insurance industries for date stamping of time-sensitive documents. The NT-20A electronic timestamp can be user configured with over 30 different print options allowing your documents to look more professional.
The Targetmax NT-20A offers maximum functionality and are a practical solution for highlighting time-dependent activities. Comes with a battery backup as standard, so you needn’t worry about it losing its setting in the event of a power failure. The NT-20A job timer and document stamps are designed to enhance the accuracy of any company paperwork or job sheets. UK Time Solutions supply the most versatile Time Recorders, which can either be fixed to the wall or free-standing depending on what suits your business needs best.
- Auto BST / GMT time reset
- Perpetual calendar until 2099
- Keeps time during power failure
- Option for wall or table mounting
- Large window for document alignment
- 1 to 8 digit numbering with up to 9 repetitions
- Numeric programmable password protection
- Customization print options over 3 separate lines
- Rechargeable battery backup to allow stamping during power failure
- User-definable printing selection with up to 30 formats to choose from